0 ในตะกร้า สมาชิก
ข่าว TOA: JOB VACANCY ANNOUCEMENT (ปิดรับสมัครแล้ว)
Position: ACTION-RESEARCH COORDINATOR (Part-time) Supervisor: Towards Organic Asia Secretariat Period: Part-time function from 1 July – 31 December 2013 (with possibility to extend to full-time longer term position)
Position: ACTION-RESEARCH COORDINATOR (Part-time)
Fluent in English (speaking and writing).
- Immediately available.
- Affinity to action-research and interest in agriculture in a perspective of sustainable development.
- Experience with project development in a creative setting.
- Familiar with a holistic world-view and openness towards “new science”
- To work out the Action-Research proposal (separate file, please ask TOA team) of the School for Wellbeing into a work-plan 2013 – 2015.
- To connect with the TOA partners in the Mekong region + Bhutan and formulate agreements on their participation and support.
- To gather information and start a data-base as a foundation for the research; literature research.
- To prepare an international workshop with TOA partners, practitioners, academics and young researchers to draft a TOA “Handbook Action-Research” based on experiences of TOA partners and related social innovations.
- To communicate with possible donors who consider to financially support the TOA Action-Research project in 2014 and 2015.
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your CV or resume to Towards Organic Asia Secretariat; Thanapol Kheolamai (email@example.com) or Hans van Willenswaard (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
For further information, please visit our webpage www.schoolforwellbeing.org/TOA or contact email@example.com
ข่าวอื่นๆ จาก รับสมัครงาน